Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yummy Desert

Being on a low carb diet can have it's disavantages. I mean I have passed up alot of really great sweets, treats, and deserts. But I have recently stumbled into a few things that are really excellent low carb treats, taste great to me, and are a neat reward when you feel like something with explosively excellent flavor, that leaves you satisfied. I wanted to share a couple...

Alot of folks recommended the Jell-O Gelatin Sugar Free Low calorie cups. I have been eating those for a few months now and am sure I have exceeded the recommended allowance of Jell-O products in our fridge the past few months. They are wonderful for a quick flavor hit, and a two or three cups are filling enough for me.









But one new product (new to me anyhow) is the new Dannon yogurt. Dannon has introduced a new "Light and Fit" low carb yogurt (only 3 grams of carbs) in a variety of flavors. The local Walmart only stocks the strawberries and cream flavor, but it is truely wonderful. If you are low carbing it, go get some!

Dannon offers other great low carb flavors in the Light and Fit product selection, and I can't wait to try them at my local Walmart. As it is I eat two of the Carb Control Strawberries and Cream and feel like I did when I've just eaten some excellent high quality ice cream or tasty dessert in the past.

I am not a compensated advertiser for either of these products, just a satisfied customer. But I want to share with others the good things I have found that I enjoy and help me on my own low carb diet. YMMV.

No comments: