Monday, April 21, 2008

Progress Post

This is me when I started low 
carb at 410 lbs and at 85 lbs lighter!

This is me today! 112 lbs down!
Many more yet to go!

A fellow low carber, "Big Daddy D" asked me to post a progress post/pix of myself. So here you have it! 

I have a long way to go yet! I am hoping to continue to lose over the next year or two or more till I reach wherever it is that I find bottom. I have posted progress pix at lowcarber.ca and here at my blog in the past, but I haven't updated in a while. I am a long way from my goal, and hopefully there will only be before and in-progress pix. I hate to think of an AFTER picture. I doubt I will ever ARRIVE at some happy place where I can say I have arrived. I think of myself like one of those websites "Under Construction". Towards better health and happier living! Here's to Low Carbin' it!

3 comments:

Amy Dungan said...

You look fantastic OC! Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration!

D'Lee said...

C'mon! Show 'em the good stuff! They need to see how much you have changed from the neck down, too. If you don't post on your blog, I will post it on mine, and they can visit there!

Your loving wife....:)

. said...

Fabulous!

Keep up the good work and progress!

Congratulations!