Sunday, October 14, 2007

LC Videos

Well, it seems like since I've been away the past couple weeks many popular low carb bloggers have jumped into the video scene on YouTube, and have created all kinds of informative and fun video blogs. Or maybe I've just been out of it or hadn't noticed. Anything's possible.

It is really interesting to see some of the low carbers you have met online and followed for years, and meet new ones in this way. You get more personality, more fun, and maybe more of a connection than just in reading someone's typed blog pages I think. It's different. I doubt I am anywhere near ready to do a video blog. But it is fascinating. And I would think it would be of interest to anyone new to low carb, or to anyone who hasn't found these amazing online low carb video resources yet.
I have learned alot watching these and recommend the following for your low carb learning and viewing pleasure. It's a little like on-demand specialized (low budget) TV shows right to your computer over the Internet.

Here are some fun and interesting links:
______________________________






_______________________

Have fun. Learn alot.

Like eating watermelon - just eat what you like, and spit out the seeds.

No comments: