Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sick Yesterday & Today (Probably tomorrow too at this rate!)

The old head-cold/flu kinda thing. WAAAY under the weather. Couldn't sleep last night. Sinuses so stuffy and sore. Didn't even care to even weigh-in this morning. Ate right though. Trying to get over this mess. Hopefully it will pass. I had this same thing a few weeks ago, and now I have it again. Thought I'd be immune now, having had it already. Maybe this cold/flu is a near relative of what I had before. Anyhow, trying to keep my focus, rest, take my medicine and supplements, and get better.

Sniffle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, get better soon!

OnlineChristian said...

Thanks! I am starting to feel human again - though I am still a little sick.

Made it to church today 2x so that is great. Went to work Friday (probably shouldn't have) and took my little girl to a Big B-Day party that she'd have been heartbroken to miss on Saturday (again, probably shouldn't have).

I had a really awful Tuesday - Friday last week, and am still sick this weekend, just not so miserable.

Thanks for the sympathy! Being that sick is real misery.