Saturday, August 11, 2007

Keeping it Between the Lines

Just a quick post to say that since I have been "Keeping it between the Lines" (between 20-30 grams of carbs a day) things seem to be clicking again after stalling out for several weeks! I have continued losing down to 316 lbs this morning. Pretty nice to see the scale moving again!
Someday soon I will be an easy hundred pounds down, and shortly thereafter I will break into the 200's! I can hardly wait!!
So if yer having trouble keepin the weight loss clickin, get the Low Carb "Po-Leece" on yer backside and do some careful carb counting! It is so easy to have some "carb-creep" go on and loosten the reigns a little on yourself without realizing it (after you get used to things, after awhile on the low carb life). Anyhow, it was a little scary seeing things flatten out, and I was glad it was simply me getting out of whack. Getting things back in-whack (opposite of out-of-whack) helped me get back to regular and consistent weight loss again.
Keep on Keeping on! You can do this low carb thing too!!!

1 comment:

Amy Dungan said...

Congrats on keeping it between the lines! You are doing great!