Saturday, September 1, 2007

Celebrating!


I hope you will forgive this self-serving and gratuitous post, chock-full of Happy Happy Joy Joy, Happy Dancing, Happy Feet, Celebration, Gladness, Mirth, and Wonderful News!!!

I weighed earlier today at 308.8 lbs, which by my reconning is over 100 lbs down from my starting weight last November 1st, 2006!!!

Thanks to all my low carb friends who encourage, motivate, inform, uplift, share, entertain, strengthen my commitment and resolve, and otherwise help me be successful on this new Way of Eating and Way of Life!!! I appreciate all you have done to help me, for visiting my online blogs and journals and posting and doing all the many things that mean so much to me.

THANK YOU!

and.... THANK YOU DOCTOR ATKINS!!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! *happy dance*

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!! You are so cool! You should reward yourself with new clothes or go to a play or something!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

From a low-carber in Malaysia.

Scale Mistress said...

That is Wonderful! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! You deserve to celebrate!!

Amy Dungan said...

Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment! I'm doing the happy dance for you!!! Keep up the great work!

Daron said...

Congratulations! That's a great accomplishment.

D'Lee said...

You KNOW I am proud of you! I still say you may be as much as 125-150 down, since you did not have scales when you started and just had to guess at your starting weight! I'm excited to see all the hard work coming to fruition, both in your health and your looks. I love you!