Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back on Track!

Well, on the low carb tracking biz ...I am back on track today! And I am glad to feel like I am in control of my low carb eating after feeling out of control for a few days! I am measuring and tracking now. It is encouraging to me to be able to see what I am doing and identify my mistakes and correct them.

Fitday is an awesome resource for tracking your food eaten, weight, and excercise and everything. If you have never done this you ought to sign up and give it a shot. http://www.fitday.com

I also really like the support I get from the great folks at the http://forum.lowcarber.org or at http://lowcarber.ca as well. They also have some awesome tools to help you on your low carb weight loss journey. If you haven't visited there you ought to. Some of the nicest and most supportive folks on the planet and lots of great recipes, information, and online tracking tools. You can start a daily journal there and also can track your food, excercise, and weight changes on a regular basis in their MY PLAN section. One of the great things I have found there is the chance to create a daily journal online there and to visit the journals of others. Also to visit the various forums of interest. You get to know folks there after awhile and they become good online low carb friends. Very supportive. I don't know how to describe it except to say that it is an awesomely positive thing to be a member of this online community, and of the larger low carb Internet community as well.

For those that haven't done it yet - I recommend stopping by, reading, stick your toes in the water a little (maybe even get your feet wet), and once you have lurked long enough and built up your courage - introduce yourself. Tell folks a little bit about you. Start a journal. Post often. Ask questions. Share all kinds of things. Give support and encouragement to others. You will get some too. It is a very positive thing!!!
Don't be shy! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!

No comments: