Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Breaking Through Barriers


Well, I finally made it below 360 lbs! I have been bumping into this barrier now for too long, and I finally checked this morning after 2 days of not checking, and I was at 357 lbs this morning!!

Down 43 lbs so far, and staying the course. Steady as she goes! Full speed ahead!

All Navy lingo is deliberately and gratuitously added for the benefit of my brothers in-law, who think sleeping in foxholes with other men is a good idea. Go Navy, beat Army!!!

4 comments:

Calianna said...

Congratulations! :D

Jennifer said...

That's awesome!! Keep it up!!!!!

D'Lee said...

Anchors aWEIGH, my boy! Proud of you! Pretty soon, I'll be able to wrastle you and win!!!

I might remind you that Navy guys sleep in pretty close proximity to one another, too!

OnlineChristian said...

Well, thanks very much for all the support! I sure appreciate it!!!

I was at 354.8 lbs this morning, which means that I am at least 45.2 lbs down so far (since October or November 2006 sometime when I started).

I have done better the past few days losing weight consistently at a good rate, and seem to be over the minor stall at least for now.

:)