Saturday, May 5, 2007

AHHhhhh.... GO EAT YER DONUTS YOU,... DONUT EATERS!


Ah well. I have resisted the temptation of gourmet sweets, and gourmet pastas and even donuts this past week. Work had me at a conference at a swanky hotel with giant boatloads of good-eating. I stuck to big piles of green beans and some chicken. And big piles of green beans and some barbeque. And other low carb goodness. Passed on many things that would have made my pancreas simply self destruct and explode, for sure.

For all of this I hit 331.4 lbs yesterday, staying on-track and on-course. Almost 80 lbs down, and near hitting the 320's. Probably will be another week or so and I will dip into the 320-land ranges. THAT WILL BE SWEETNESS THERE!!! Can't wait!

Tonight my lovin wife ate ice cream in my face in slow motion, making orgasmic sounds in the process, trying to punish me for saying something she didn't like so much. Man, I got Super Lowcarbman armor on, and that kinda stuff just bounces off of me. Like I want to go nose-down into some ice cream after all this. Don't think so. Not happenin.

I am livin a life here and a way of eating that is keeping me healthy, helping me lose weight, reduces my blood pressure and blood sugar problems. I feel better. I am fitting into smaller clothes. I hope to be here for my children - to raise them, Lord Willing, if I should be able to live long enough and the Lord doesn't return before then. That is worth more than ice cream.

I am not working out at all yet, but I have started occasionally walking up the stairs more at work, instead of the elevators - and parking a little further away than in the past, so I am walking more. Just doing a little bit more here and there.

Anyhow - just a quick update. Staying the course. Laughing in the face of danger and donuts.

BuWah-Ha-Ha-Ha!

No comments: