Friday, May 11, 2007

The Last Post Got the Ol' Artistic Juices Flowin...

I know, I know. "Keep your day job", you are thinking!

Leonardo DaVinci I am not!
But I thought that the last post wasn't complete without perhaps an additional drawing of a similar phobia I hope to conquer at some point in the future. I am not quite there yet, but at least there is hope....
Fear of breaking flimsy chairs....
Sigh...
I guess I will leave off here. I am tempted to do "Fear of Splitting One's Pants While Tying One's Shoes", but this is a family rated blogsite, and that is a little over the top (or under the bottom) anyhow....


1 comment:

Vegan.Bohemian said...

Hi,
I saw your post on the Low-Carber forum, and I could really relate. I went to a birthday party today, and stood for over 2 hours for fear I would break a chair. All they had to sit on were those director type chairs. They are made out of wood with stretched material over the back, and where you sit. It was terrible. I can't wait for the day when I don't even have to think about it. I'll just sit without a worry :)
I enjoyed reading your blog :)