Sunday, May 27, 2007

May I Direct Your Attention....

Regina Wilshire of the Weight of the Evidence blog (http://weightoftheevidence.blogspot.com/) is taking on an awesome challenge - One I am not sure I am even capable of.

She is feeding her family low carb, satieting, nutrient dense meals on only $3.00 per person per day. It is something of a challenge some congressmen dreamed up to see what a person who lives on food stamps is challenged to live like.

For those complaining about the high cost of low carb diets - it is worth following and checking out!!

1 comment:

OnlineChristian said...

I am going to comment on my own post. At thesteaksarehigh.com blog Kate Welch is also on a low cost program - trying a modifed high protien fast with lots of protien shakes. Pretty interesting as well!