Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Low Carb Goodness! Italian Sausage from Johnsonville!!

Looking for something that tastes excellent, is low carb, and quick and easy to prepare? Johnsonville makes some really awesomely outstanding-tasting, mildly seasoned Italian sausage. It is precooked and frozen. All you have to do is open the bag, defrost for a couple minutes in the microwave. Cook on high for about 1 and 1/2 to 2 minutes, then cover with some Sargento Pepper Cheese slices and cook some more on high till the sausage is sizzling and the pepper cheese is seriously melted over the sausage. MMMMMmmmmm!
It is quick! It is easy! It tastes just super! The sausage is seasoned just perfectly in my opinion, and is flavorful and reminds me of good eating at the finest italian restaurants - something I have not really done since going on LC (no pasta for me anymore).
Carbs are low, flavor is high, and time and hassle of preparation are at an all time low. Precooked. All you have to do is heat and smother (with cheese), offer thanks, and eat!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're making me hungry!!
I have tagged you on my blog for a "Blog Train"...come check it out!

OnlineChristian said...

I tried the Johnsonville Heat and Serve Brats as well. They are equally awesome!!! Highly recommended!!